Terms & conditions
By checking this box, I confirm and agree that the following terms and conditions apply to the Pilates exercises and training to be provided to me by Pilates Glow studio :
1. I have been examined by a licensed medical practitioner(“Practitioner”) within the past six months and have been found by such Practitioner able to perform all vigorous stretching and the Pilates exercises, which I am to perform during my enrolment with Pilates Glow studio.
2. I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by Pilates Glow studio and its teachers as to when, where, and how to perform and not to perform the Pilates exercises.
3. I agree and acknowledge that participation in any Pilates exercises could constitute a risk of serious injury to myself, including permanent paralysis or death. I voluntarily and knowingly recognise, accept and assume this risk as warrant that I am physically fit and able to perform the Pilates exercises without risking serious injury, including permanent paralysis or death. I acknowledge that neither Pilates Glow studio, its owner or teachers shall be nor be deemed to be responsible or liable (whether in contract or in tort or under any statute whatsoever), for any injury, illness or other mishap I sustain arising from or out of, or in any way directly or indirectly connected with the Pilates exercises.
4. I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in Pilates exercises and theory only. Pilates Glow studio, its owner, teachers, representatives or employees are not liable for, nor expected to provide any advice, training or medical assistance other than in the form of the Pilates exercises.
5. I indemnify and will at all times hereafter well and sufficiently indemnify and keep fully indemnified Pilates Glow studio from and against all actions, suits, causes of action, proceedings, claims, costs and expenses whatsoever which may be taken or make against Pilates Glow studio, its owner, teachers, representatives or employees incurred or become payable by Pilates Glow studio, its owners, teachers or employees in connection with or arising out of any such injury, illness or mishap to me.
6. The tuition paid by me under this enrollment form to Pilates Glow studio is non-refundable. Pilates Glow studio may in its sole discretion grant refunds to me without prejudicing any of its rights.
Late cancellations, within 24hrs for private session and 4hrs for group class, or no show will unfortunately mean that you will lose this appointment/class.
Please download the Fit by Wix app on your phone to easily book, reschedule or cancel any of your appointment/class.
To cancel a membership, notify me via email at least one week before your next payment.
Home visits are available but will occur a $30 surcharge travel fees per session (only available for travel within 5km radius from the studio).
Please note the expiry date of your plan and use all of your appointments/classes before the expiry date. No time extension will be allowed.
Paid plans cannot be refunded.